Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nexus 4

So! Google has a new Nexus phone in their device family! The Nexus 4!

After going through so many video reviews and Engadget reviews, I've finally made an order on the 13th of Dec! (I'm selling off my new Galaxy S3 from the Telco to buy Nexus 4, so I won't be spending a single cent.)

Even when I thought that I'll never get my Nexus 4 anytime soon (no idea why they kept getting sold out), I was about to buy it off from eBay. To my surprise, when I tried to cancel my order, a member from the Google Play team e-mailed me about a bug that was going on and he/she (I don't know) solved it within a few hours after my first e-mail to them! I was extremely thrilled to see the confirmation e-mail right after his/her reply!









And viola, it's here. I am extremely happy now (eveniftheworld'sgonnaend).
\o\  /o/  \o/  \o\  /o/  \o/  \o\  /o/  \o/  \o\  /o/  \o/  \o\  /o/  \o/  \o\  /o/ 

No comments: