Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vision Weekend.


Today was 'Vision Weekend' in church. Once again, I am so glad to be a part of this spiritual family. The lives of our church pastors, especially Pastor Kong and Sun are always so inspiring. But, being inspired is always not enough. I want to do something.

Throughout the whole service, I was so amazed by how Pastor Kong was still fervent for the lord after all these years! And even after so many crisis that attacked him personally.

I was reminded of the times when I felt a nudge in my heart wanting to do humanitarian work. I would be so moved whenever I saw videos of people from CHC going all out to help the less fortunate in countries that encountered natural disasters.

After reading through those letters from "The Box", I am really touched by how heartfelt those letters were (especially Billy Graham's!).

Well, so much for having visions and goals but without actions, nothing will happen. So first, I should start by following the church's vision for this year (or maybe all these while), building strong relationships — be it with God or with friends and family and being discipled and holding onto the vision!

No comments: