Sunday, January 29, 2012

POP. So, now what?

Yes, I have officially graduated from Basic Military Training (BMT)! After 4 months (2 months of 'Physical Training Phase' - PTP and 2 months of BMT) where am I posted to?

AMMO TECH

Yes. My vocation is to become a Ammunition Technician. In short, I study everything and anything about ammunitions. And it's gonna be like this for the rest of my NS life. Honestly, I don't really feel happy about it neither am I hating it. I do miss the times when I do all the crazy activities with my BMT buddies. It's the quality time we spend together that has moulded all of us together. I would say, if I was being posted to a combat vocation with them, I might be happier than what I am doing now.

This vocation is a 8 to 5 job. I go to school of ammo for 3 months, 6 months attached to other depots, 2 weeks back to get my 3SG rank. And again, yes.. it's VERY different from many other vocation (especially combat ones).

PTP and BMT has really left me a deep memory that I'll never forget, especially those
crazy guys!

Still, I thank God for this vocation. With a little more time outside, I could get back on my feet and start doing something else other than army related stuff (like..Skyrim!). And it's time for me to start praying and fasting like before!

For the year 2012, I hope I will improve myself in every possible way. Get closer to God, helping to improve my family's unity, more committed to church, read more, run more, exercise more and lastly, enjoy more.

ps: oh yeah, I passed my IPPT!

No comments: